Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm still a mark. Rep!

So, I signed up to be a mark. rep a few years ago, before I had my son, because I wanted to make some extra money and get discounts on the makeup (which is really great btw). I hadn't sold or bought anything in a while, but out of curiousity, decided to see if I still had my account. I need to buy some new lipsticks, and since the lipstick I bought from mark really worked well for me (usually lipsticks don't do so well for me), I wanted to see if I still got a discount. Lo and behold, I am STILL a mark. rep! They have some really cute stuff on there, and I even have my own webstore at http://nvaldivia.mymarkstore.com/.

Feel free to check it out! There's a special right now for shopping at my store. FREE SHIPPING with any $25 or more order!

<3 Naomi

No comments: