Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Earrings at the Shop!

Oh my gosh!! I saw these amazing earrings while taking photos for the shop today. I have to say,these earrings are unique and fun. My first pick is a pair of pearl earrings. They look classy and elegant. You could totally wear these to a fancy restaurant, a family gathering, work, or wherever! :D These earrings look glamorous without pushing it.



Next is a spunky pair of earrings that look fun and girly all at the same time. This pair of earrings would be great for hanging out with your buds, looking casual, or looking cool at a concert. These are the perfect combo of black and pink with a cute little star at the end. I recommend these to any girl who likes to look casual and fun, but a little fancy.



Alrighty, ttyl fashionistas! :)

<3 Alyssa

No comments: